FOLLOW US
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Youtube
You are here: Home » CITIES NEWS

Jumbo electrocuted in Assam

In yet another case of negligence, a wild jumbo was electrocuted in Assam’s Bokajan after he came in contact with a live high voltage electric wire.

ANI | Updated: 17 Nov 2018, 10:14:51
Jumbo electrocuted in Assam Jumbo electrocuted in Assam

Bokajan (Assam): In yet another case of negligence, a wild jumbo was electrocuted in Assam’s Bokajan after he came in contact with a live high voltage electric wire. The lifeless body of the elephant was spotted by the locals. 

The locals immediately intimated the forest officials.
 


First Published: 17 Nov 2018, 10:14:51

Video
Photo gallery
----------- Advertisment-------------
----------- Advertisment-------------
----------- Advertisment-------------
Travel »